EmployAbility Service Wicklow is celebrating 21 years working in Wicklow providing employment support services to people with disabilities.
Employability Wicklow celebrate 21 years of service EmployAbility is funded by the Department of Social Protection and is a specialised community-based service. Its main aim is to increase the number of people with a disability who are employed in County Wicklow. EmployAbility has offices in Bray, Wicklow Town, and Arklow, and provides outreach services throughout the County. EmployAbility can be contacted by email by email@example.com or https://www.employabilitywicklow.com
The service extends across the full range of people with a disability whatever the impairment, including people with a physical or sensory disabilities, those with mental health conditions, and those who acquire a disability. EmployAbility strongly believes that when Jobseekers are placed at the centre of the service provision and given the correct supports everyone can gain employment that matches and meets their own individual circumstances.
The EmployAbility Service is delivered in five stages.
• Employment Needs Assessment
• Vocational Profiling and Career planning
• Job Search support and advice
• Work experience and progression to open employment
• Progression to Independent Employment Jobseekers progress through each stage of the service with the support of an experienced Employment Support Specialised or Job Coach. The 21 years working in Wicklow celebrations will be held in the Wicklow Library, Wicklow Town on the morning of the 26th May, 11am to 1pm, where elected public representatives, Wicklow’s inclusive employers, and their employees, will share their experience of working with the EmployAbility Service